Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Some New Things....

I decided to treat myself with a day out and went down to the local patchwork shop to see what they had that would spike my interest...I just love the citrus greens and oranges at the moment, with that touch of navy and grey!! Now what can I make with these???


I came home with a few of...."Lucy's Crab Shack" by Sweetwater for Moda Fabrics...





and some of..... "Bella" by Lotta Jansdotter...





and on the way home, called into "Safeway's (Woolworth's) for some groceries, and picked up a few of these very funky 
bowls and I also happened to buy the matching mugs....cute!!


1 comment:

Dannii said...

Great purchases! I also am working with the "Bella" range at the moment, but thinking I definitely need some of those number fabrics too! Oh and I LOVE those bowls!