Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Farmer's Wife...

Okay!! So I'm addicted...I found this amazing quilt and decided I just had to do it....but it's got 111 blocks!! 


That's right....I've started "The Farmer's Wife" Quilt....


Already I have made 6 blocks and have another 
12 blocks cut out....





I have an order to things...


Work out my fabrics and which colours 
I want for each block....


Put each block, when it's cut, into a zip-lock bag for safe keeping until I'm ready to stitch it.... which are all numbered as to which block it is...



And my finished blocks so far...


#Block One - "Attic Windows"


#Block Two - "Autumn Tints"

Oops...Block Three is still being finished as there was some hand work...


#Block Four - "Basket Weave"


#Block Five - "Bat Wing"


#Block Six - "Big Dipper"

For more amazing pictures of this quilt visit..."Simplify"



Until Next Time...

xoxo

No comments: