Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Slice of Heaven - My 'Homespun' Profile!!

Homespun Magazine Vol 9 No 9 Page 79 - 84

Just wanted to share with you all my profile that has just been released in "Homespun" magazine - it is very exciting to have had this done and together with a project, it's a great feeling to finally be out there - sharing what I love to do the most and that is create and share. I believe that we are designed to be creators - but ultimately we must share in that creativity. I hope you all grap a copy of the magazine and have a read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw this beautiful quilt and wish I didn't live so far away and could afford to buy this magazine!!! It looks absolutely beautiful. I saw a little pouch with som stitching on the front that looked wonderful too! Again, I wish I could afford the Country Threads Magazine. Better yet!!! Come to the USA for a visit!!! I would love to learn these things!
Your work is great!!!
Carol