Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer is coming!!

Here is the promised picture of my "St Clementine" Quilt, which goes off to the quilters today, I am so excited!! I just love the fresh crisp colours of this quilt. It's not all put together yet, in these photos, but I haven't taken a complete photo of it yet, but I think you get the idea!! Once it is quilted, I'll post a completed picture, so you can see the detail in the quilting, as the gals at "Edge to Edge" do a great job!!





And all the daffodils are coming out, at our house at the moment, and this just reminds me that Spring is around the corner, sunny days and longer nights are not too far away!!



We have had the longest, wettest winter this year, and yes! I am ready for summer, to feel the sun on my face, and not to feel cold anymore!

I can't wait to get this one back from the quilters, so I can display it in the house to add a splash of summer colour!!

Until next time

xoxo

No comments: