Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...

Today is Mother's Day...so I thought to show you my latest work which is in "Country Threads" this month...it is my tribute to my mum...the bravest and most courageous person in my life...my mum is the one who taught me how to sew...who invested in me and nutured this talent that I am blessed to have and be able to share...so thankyou mum! And Happy Mother Day!!

My two girls took me to the movies..we saw "The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past", it was light and funny and we had a great afternoon...thanks my Nastassja and Hannah, beautiful girls!!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I saw in this issue that you made a seasonal bag. Do you sell the pattern for that one?

Sharni Crossett said...

Hi Fiesta,

Thanks for your interest..yes I do sell a pattern for the bag you referred to..it is called "All Seasons" and retails for $14.50. You can purchase one directly through me by sending a cheque to Sharni Crossett, 9 Graneby Rise, Mt Evelyn, Vic 3796.