Monday, January 7, 2008

Perfectly Peppermint...

As you can see, I have been busy stitching lately...this is a quilt that is adapted from one designed by Lynelle Slade...only I have changed the fabrics and colours to suit. This quilt I have made for friends as a wedding present...they we married last April...so I will just beat the 1st Anniversary, if I can get it quilted on time... It has been fun to make as it is purely just squares...I managed to piece it together in two days...Now onto my next project....

2 comments:

Nicky said...

What a beautiful gift, the colours are just divine! I'm sure your friends will love it.
Nicky

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!